Do you want to learn how to order food at a restaurant drive-thru in English? In this English lesson I go to 4 restaurants and order food from the drive-thru. A drive-thru is a convenient way to order food without getting out of your car! As I go through the drive-thru I will help you learn 4 different ways to order food in English.
It is always a log of fun to teach this English lesson in the real world at actual restaurants! Come with me as I order cheeseburgers, hamburgers, chicken burgers, coffee, chicken strips, and some donuts.
I hope you enjoy this restaurant drive-thru English lesson and I hope it helped you learn just a little bit more English! Have a great day!
✅ This video has a study pack! ( https://bobthecanadian.com/products/how-to-order-food-at-a-restaurant-drive-thru-study-pack )
The study pack includes:
- A complete transcript for the Youtube video.
- A 2 page picture vocabulary sheet.
- A fill in the blanks worksheet with word bank with answer key.
- A fill in the blanks worksheet without word bank with answer key.
- A matching vocabulary activity worksheet with answer key.
- A picture matching vocabulary activity worksheet with answer key.
- A picture quiz with answer key.
- A crossword puzzle with answer key.
Here is a link to the store item: https://bobthecanadian.com/products/how-to-order-food-at-a-restaurant-drive-thru-study-pack